Ryde drivers are verified upon sign up and submission of their driving license and/or national ID. In addition, we have a "Rate & Review" system in place where both drivers and riders are able to read one another's ratings/reviews received from others, prior to accepting a trip request. We monitor all drivers' and riders' activities, ratings and reviews closely to ensure that every Ryde carpool experience is a safe and an enjoyable one.
Articles in this section
- About RydeSchool
- How to use RydeSchool
- How do I use RydePay Credits?
- How do I sign up as a Ryde rider?
- What is the difference between RydePOOL Per Pax, RydePOOL Per Trip, RydePET, and RydeX?
- Do I need to pay ERP charges?
- How do I make carpool experience more enjoyable as a rider?
- RydePet: Is there insurance coverage for the animal on board?
- RydePet: What type of animals are allowed on RydePet?
- How to get a car insurance quote?