RYDE drivers can see the payment options by Ryde riders in each trip request – Cash or RydePay.
- Cash - Collect cash amount from your Ryde rider upon dropping off
- RydePay - Cash credits will be credited directly into your RydeWallet, a digital payment wallet for RYDE drivers
Below is a list of status you will see in your RydeWallet.
- Pending - Payment is being processed and will be completed within 6 days if there are no dispute issues (Payment approval will be 5 days on 19 Nov)
- Approved - Payment processing has been completed and deposited into RydeWallet
- Cash Out - Balance amount has been cashed out and will be credited into driver’s bank account within 5 working days (please allow up to 10 working days for 1st cash out)
To cash out your cash credits, add your bank account by going to MENU > RydeWallet > Add Bank Account. There is a minimum cash out amount and there is no cash out fee at this moment. We do this to reduce transaction costs as each microtransaction incurs banking fees.
You can still continue to accept trips on RydePay if you have not added any bank account to your RydeWallet.
NOTE: Instant Cash Out feature will be rolled out to all drivers in Nov 2018.