Ryde is a social platform that uses technology to facilitate carpooling. Most city planners promote carpooling as a sustainable alternative. We match people driving to and from work with someone going the same way. This reduces congestion and carbon emissions. In Singapore, the Land Transport Authority allows drivers to be compensated for offering carpool trips under Road Traffic (Car Pools) (Exemption) Order 2015.
Articles in this section
- How to accept On-Demand PING Trip request?
- How do I sign up as a Ryde driver?
- How do I find a match? Can I choose my Ryde riders?
- How many RydePOOL trips can I offer a day?
- Can I pick up multiple people in a single trip?
- How to use RydeWallet?
- Service fee
- How to use RydeSchool
- Can I request for an advance cash out?
- What should I know as a Ryde driver?