Ryde is a social platform that uses technology to facilitate carpooling. Most city planners promote carpooling as a sustainable alternative. We match people driving to and from work with someone going the same way. This reduces congestion and carbon emissions. In Singapore, the Land Transport Authority allows drivers to be compensated for offering carpool trips under Road Traffic (Car Pools) (Exemption) Order 2015.
Articles in this section
- How to accept On-Demand PING Trip request?
- How do I sign up as a Ryde driver?
- How do I find a match? Can I choose my Ryde riders?
- How many RydePOOL trips can I offer a day?
- Can I pick up multiple people in a single trip?
- How to use RydeWallet?
- What if I have an In-Vehicle Recording Device (IVRD)?
- What is the Shell discount?
- How do I apply for the Shell Fleet Card?
- How do I use the Shell Fleet Card?