Riders use Per Pax option for one person and if you do not mind sharing with other riders for a lower fare. Riders use Per Trip option if you need a DIRECT trip or have more than one person. Drivers are advised to always confirm with the rider on the requirements for Per Trip requests.
Articles in this section
- How to accept On-Demand PING Trip request?
- How do I sign up as a Ryde driver?
- How do I find a match? Can I choose my Ryde riders?
- How many RydePOOL trips can I offer a day?
- Can I pick up multiple people in a single trip?
- How to use RydeWallet?
- What if I have an In-Vehicle Recording Device (IVRD)?
- What is the Shell discount?
- How do I apply for the Shell Fleet Card?
- How do I use the Shell Fleet Card?