Ryde is a social platform that uses technology to facilitate carpooling. Most city planners promote carpooling as a sustainable alternative. We match people driving to and from work with someone going the same way. This reduces congestion and carbon emissions. In Singapore, the Land Transport Authority allows drivers to be compensated for offering carpool trips under Road Traffic (Car Pools) (Exemption) Order 2015.
Articles in this section
- About RydeSchool
- How to use RydeSchool
- How do I use RydePay Credits?
- How do I sign up as a Ryde rider?
- What is the difference between RydePOOL Per Pax, RydePOOL Per Trip, RydePET, and RydeX?
- Do I need to pay ERP charges?
- How do I make carpool experience more enjoyable as a rider?
- RydePet: Is there insurance coverage for the animal on board?
- RydePet: What type of animals are allowed on RydePet?
- How to get a car insurance quote?