Legal compliance and fraud prevention are imperative to Ryde's business. To prevent any risk of financial fraud or criminal behaviours, we ask drivers to pay a deposit by their credit card or Apple Pay. Furthermore, payment by credit card or Apple Pay enables both drivers and Ryde to have more efficient and safer transaction than a bank transfer as each transaction needs will be verified by a credit card company. Card verification enables Ryde to detect fraudulent behaviours and ensures that your credit card number provided is associated with a valid open account and charged successfully.
Articles in this section
- What is RydeSEND operating hours?
- What can I send?
- What if my items are larger than Ryde's size criteria, what should I do?
- Where does Ryde deliver to?
- Are there any restricted item for RydeSEND delivery?
- How do I make payment for the delivery?
- How can I place a delivery order?
- When will my items be delivered?
- Can I choose my favorite driver?
- How are the delivery fees calculated?